Дата публикации статьи в журнале: 2020/04/13
Название журнала: Американский Научный Журнал, Выпуск: 35, Том: 1, Страницы в выпуске: 4-11
, Voronezh State University ,
Анотация: Geological and technological research is one of the most optimal methods of getting additional information about gas and oilfields. This kind of research can also be used for determining the most effective solution when the results of the geophysical analysis of a well are impossible to be interpreted explicitly or for having some extra data about the cross section of a well. On the Tchepakovskoye oil basin(Russia, Stavroposkiy krai) such data were revealed in the clay of the Maikop series. The lower part of the cross section of the series is formed from the clays of the Hadum series which as also a collector. According to the results of the basin exploration strata rocks have the apex at the depth of 2305 m and the subface at the depth of 2350 m thus the thickness of the series is 45 m. Mud logging has detected significant differences with the project data in relation to oil and gas collector rocks which this article will run about.
Nowadays geological research is the most precise remote method of determining lithologic boundaries which has no analogs. However the results of mud logging show the increasing of gas indications already at the point of 2112 m vertically and that is 200 m higher than the boundary of the top collector apex determined with the help of geophysical methods of a well research during the basin exploration. Thus it is possible to expect the presence of some extra collector rocks above the project boundaries of the top collector.
To prove such a supposition it is necessary to analyze the graphical chart of the mud logging and use a method of a luminescent – bitumen analysis in order to determine authentic presence of oil hydrocarbons in the rock.
Данные для цитирования: Komarov G. G. . FINDING OF EXTRA COLLECTOR LAYERS AS A WAY OF A RESOURCE INCREMENT (4-11). Американский Научный Журнал. Науки о Земле. 2020/04/13; 35(1):4-11.
Список литературы: 1. The current state of a regional stratigraphic neogene tier scale of the South of European Russia and the ways of its correlation with the Mediterranean area. Popov S.V., Golovina L. А., Goncharova I. А., Radionova A.P., Phillipova N.U., Ahmetjev M.А., Теsakov А.S., Trubihin V.М. In the compendium: The state of the stratigraphic base of the centre and the south-east of east European platform. The materials from the session. 2016. P. 150-154.
2. Alkun series and the Paleogene –neogene boundary in northern Caucasus and in Pre-Caucasian region. (lithology, stratigraphics, correlation). Е.V.
Beluzhenko, N.U. Phillipova, L.А. Golovina; The works of the Research Geology Institute of The Voronezh State University. 2018. № 102. P. 1-102.
3. Mesozoic and Cenozoic tiers of the south of Eastern Europe: some data about the conditions of sedimentation and stratigraphics; Ulanovskaya Т.Е., Kalilin V.V., Perin А.N. Groznensky science newsletter. 2018. I. 3. № 1 (9). P. 42-53.
4. The contribution of modern multisubjectional researches of the supporting sections in Taman and in Pre-Caucasian region into the Neogene stratigraphics of the south of Russia; Golovina L.А., Popov S.V., Goncharova I.А., Radionova A.P., Phillipova N.U., Rostovtzeva U.V., Trubihin V.M., Pilipenko О.V. В. In the compendium: Russian Neogene and Quarter: stratigraphics, events and paleogeography 2018. P. 6267.
5. The stratotypes and supporting sections of the regional Neogene tiers of the south of Russia and the problems connected with their boundaries; Popov S.V., Golovina L.А., Radionova A.P., Goncharova I.А., Rostovtzeva U.V., Phillipova N.U., Palku D. V. In the compendium: Russian Neogene and Quarter:
stratigraphics, events and paleogeography 2018. P. 4754.
6. The fluctuations of the sea level on the northern shelf of eastern Paratethys; Popov S.V., Antipov М.P., Zastrozhnov А.S., Kurina Е.Е., Pinchuk Т.N.
Stratigraphics . Geological correlation. 2010. I. 18. № 2. P. 99-124.
7. Geochemical conditions of forming oil and gas shale clusters in the low-permeable thickness of the Maikop series of Pre-Caucasian region. Kerimov V.U., Mustaev R.N., Yandarbiev N.SH. In the compendium: Fundamental basis and innovative technologies of forecasts, search and exploration of oil and gas. The compendium of scientific works. RSU of Oil and Gas (Scientific Research University) named after I. M. Gubkin; 2016. P. 143-160.